Monday, May 28, 2007

Your Friendly Neighborhood Icecream Man






It is officially summer now and when I was a kid I always looked forward to the sweet melody of "Pop Goes the Weasel", which was the delicious sound of the nearby icecream truck. But now that I look back on it and think about it, I always remember the icecream man being absolutely terrifying. He was always smoking and looked like someone who had just escaped from prison. And yes, the icecream man that came around my neighborhood did actually have tatooed tally marks on his arm. I always wondered what they meant but the more I think about it, I'm really much more comfortable not knowing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gerg werk said...

It reminds me of cody... if he smoked.